Wednesday, September 26, 2007

chitinous! [2007.09.26]

Yo,


All I have to say is that when they still look like this AFTER you squish them it is pretty freaking ridiculous.  Usually when you squish something it is all squishy and nasty, not still more or less completely whole.  I sent this picture to my friend Jessica, who had previously encountered them on several occasions in her house here, and she had this to say:

Jessica: ok yours looks way scarier
ours was mostly evil
yours is pure evil

Apparently hers are bigger but mine (this better be the last!) are uglier.  It sure gave me one heck of a shock, that's for damn sure.  It was just chilling on the wall above the door to my kitchen, a door that I had just passed under right before I turned around and saw it.  Fast too!  It seriously almost dodged my broom swipe.  And even after I crippled its legs it still tried to move around.  This picture was taken after I had full-on squashed it with my shoes on.  Full-on!!  As Azad says, "the bugs in Japan are on performance enhancing drugs".

That's about all I've got to say about that.

heebie jeebie love,

-greg.

No comments: